Perform a thorough analysis of inbound links
Perform an analysis of backlinks, find inbound links from high authority domains and start building your own portfolio. Benchmark how you match to your competitors and find opportunities to gain more high-quality links
Understand Backlink Profile of Your Website
Perform backlink analysis
- Perform a detailed analysis of the backlink profile of your website.
- Gain insights on the number of inbound links, including “dofollow” and “nofollow links”.
- Find opportunities for high-quality backlinks.
Analyze Your Competitors Backlinks
Analyze your competition
- See which authoritative domains are linking to your competitors.
- Find out what anchor texts competitors are using to link to your competition.
- Start building links with the domains that your competitors have links from.
Gather All Backlink Info
Gain vital backlink information
- See referring domain authority, referring page authority, and spam score of the domain.
- See the anchor’s text distribution to understand what are the most important keywords to use.
- Learn what kind of content management platforms are linking back to your site.
Understand Your Progress
Track your progress over time
- See how your efforts are paying off by looking at the number of backlinks over time.
- Analyze in numbers how many referring domains and inbound links you’ve gained and lost.
- Compare your historical analysis to the current one and see where you can improve.
Find Backlink Opportunities
Perform opportunity analysis
- Find out websites that are linking out to your competitors and don’t link to you.
- Analyze and compare backlinks of competing websites.
- Enter up to 10 competitors you want to analyze and find backlinks opportunities to improve your link building efforts.